A promo piece tells people about your event before it happens. It helps drum up enthusiasm. Promo blog posts make people see the event as bigger than just you. Someone else is talking about it on another website!
And yes, a promo piece should help increase attendee numbers and build a buzz so that even the people who don’t make it to the event will be looking for it next year!
Email jessica (at) mindfulhealthylife (dot) com to request a Rate Sheet.
We occassionally consider in-kind arrangements, i.e. goodie bag inserts, exhibit table, event sponsorship, program ads, cross-promotion, etc.
For more information about these and other packages, visit our Work With Me page.
Here are some promo pieces we’ve done here on Mindful Healthy Life:
- Grow Your Health Returns for 4th Annual Gardening, Local Food & Wellness Festival
- Take Back Your Health Conference At-a-Glance
- Eat-Sleep-Love Hosts 2015 Birth and Babies Fair
- Join the 2nd Annual Play-In for Climate Action
- Love Your Baby Health & Wellness Fair Returns to Beloved Yoga
- Green Festival Teams Up with DC Parks and Rec for Family Fun
- MommyCon Comes to DC: Plan Your Day!