We are so excited to be exhibiting at MommyCon DC on July 23, 2016 at the DC Convention Center. Read our promo piece for more details about this huge and awesome event.
Mindful Healthy Life MommyCon DC 2016 Table
Please come by our table to meet:
- Mindful Healthy Life founder and Crunchy-Chewy Mama blogger Jessica Claire Haney
- Mindful Healthy Life team member Katie Cavanaugh of Creative Chicks with Babes and The Life Adventures of Mrs. C. blog
- and you if you want to work a shift! See our Facebook post for details or email jessica (at) mindfulhealthylife (dot) com
Sign up for our email newsletter and follow us on social media to enter to win the following terrific giveaways:
- A one-year membership to Holistic Moms Network, a national non-profit organization with chapters around the U.S. Local DC-area chapters include four chapters in Northern Virginia, one in Montgomery County and more in the works! Click here for more info on DC-area chapters.
- One lava diffuser bracelet from Inspired Spirit
- One 9 ounce jar of handcrafted artisanal clarified butter from MommyCon exhibitor EatLuv
- One YooToo nursing bra
- One Ayurvedic self-care kit from Northern Virginia Ayurvedic Healing
- One Cozywoggle, the only product that looks and acts like a coat but is safe to be worn in a carseat
- One copy of 8 Weeks to Positive Discipline by Dr. Rene Hackney
- One copy of How to Be a Durable Human and The Durable Human Manifesto by Jenifer Joy Madden of The Durable Human
- A “Wild Human” onesie from The Durable Human
- One copy of Blooming into Mindfulness: How the Universe Used a Garden, Cancer and Carpools to Teach Me That Calm is the New Happy by Martha Brettschneider
- A reusable snack back and reusable waterproof nursing pads from Sharp Plant Designs
- Two copies of hypnobirthing guide to labor and birth book and CD from NOVA Birth Services
Coaching & Consults
- One 50-minute parent coaching session by phone or in person with Francine Ronis of Mindful Parenting
- One 30-minute mompreneur coaching session by phone with Kelley Sanabria, CEO of Femworking
- One 30-minute clarity call with Delight author and yogi Pleasance Silicki of lil omm yoga
- A 60-minute pediatric consult including including review of any laboratory results and supplement routine with certified health coach Josie Nelson of Integrative Health Strategies
- A 60-minute parenting coaching consultation with Dr. Rene Hackney of Parenting by Dr. Rene
- A 50-minute sleep coaching consultation with Michelle Lanfear Winters of SleepWell Sleep Solutions
- A 50-minute health coaching consultation with health coach Deanna Won
- A 60-minute infant sleep phone consultation with Amy Bonsiero of Mind Body Family Sleep Consulting
Services and tickets local to Metro DC
- A one-hour in-office lactation consultation at the Breastfeeding Center for Greater Washington
- A one-hour Holistic Physical Therapy/Myofascial Release Evaluation and Treatment Session at Body Connect Health & Wellness in Georgetown
- A one-hour craniosacral session with Sally DiCesare of Your Blissful Journey in Del Ray, Alexandria for mom, mom and baby, or baby. May instead be used for energy work over the phone.
- One session of Reiki or Foot Zone from Cherlyn Jenkins of Body Spirit Sole (in or near Alexandria)
- A $50 gift certificate good toward any service at Sunflowers Healing and Wellness in Del Ray, Alexandria, including Reiki, hypnotherapy, chakra clearing and other services, including a variety of classes. Some work may be done remotely, over the phone.
- Two tickets to the Take Back Your Health Conference October 29-30 at the Tysons Corner Marriott
- one-hour Hypnotherapy session for relaxation and stress release with Georgia LaCroix of The Cardinal Center for Healing in Fairfax
- one-hour Reiki Energy Balancing session for relaxation and stress release with Georgia LaCroix of The Cardinal Center for Healing in Fairfax
- A session of Aroma-Touch with essential oils to support relaxation, immunity, reducing inflammation and integrating with Ruthann Pisaretz of The Cardinal Center for Healing in Fairfax
- A New Student 4-Class Pack at Mind the Mat Pilates & Yoga in Del Ray/Alexandria or Clarendon
- One 30-minute introduction to MediConsult 2000 Therapy Session and 30-minute polarity session with Janice Johnson at Neck Back & Beyond in Fairfax
- One 60-minute visceral analysis and treatment with Dr. Allan Tomson at Neck Back & Beyond in Fairfax
Drawing will be done on site and members will need to be present to claim their prize within a specified time window in the afternoon. Details TBA on-site. Be sure to come by our table before the lunch break ends at 1:00!
Donations are now closed. If you are an author, practitioner, coach or small business owner who would like to donate a book, product or service to make available for a giveaway after MommyCon giveaways, please contact jessica (at) mindfulhealthylife (dot) com.
At our table, you can also take a look at a preliminary draft of our upcoming e-book, The Mindful Healthy Life Guide to Holistic Family Resources in Metro DC.
We’re excited to have you see what we’ve put together for you and to get your ideas on things to add before we release it (for free!) to our email subscribers this fall. If you’re not already on our mailing list, click here to join!
We may also have a few items for sale. Let us know what you’d like to see us carry! We’re thinking maybe mugs, journals, t-shirts, onesies with some inspiring words to support you in your efforts to live and parent mindfully. Email ideas to jessica (at) mindfulhealthylife (dot) com or put in the comments.
At the table, Jessica will have some specials on holistic parent newbie coaching calls for those looking for some guidance on how to get started on their path in general or specifically here in Metro DC.
Click here to see our recap of MommyCon 2015. Read our 2016 event promo piece and enter our ticket giveaway here!
Local practitioners, businesses and organizations: Connect with us!
To be sure your business or organization is listed in our e-book, add your listing for free to our resource directory by July 1. Just click the green button that says “Submit a Listing.” That’s all there is to itS!
For just $25, you can to upgrade to an Enhanced Listing for a bolded entry and thank you page mention in the e-book and for additional images and live links in your online listing. To upgrade, email jessica (at) mindfulhealthylife (dot) com
Mindful Healthy Life also has several products and partnerships levels if you’re looking for more exposure.
We look forward to talking with you!