Are you passionate about natural living, family wellness or mindful parenting?
Do you have a unique perspective to share about pursuing holistic health and wellness in Metro DC?
Share your talents with us and help others find support in their parenting and wellness journeys!
Mindful Healthy Life is seeking team members to help spread the word about Mindful Healthy Life and content contributors, especially from Maryland and DC.
By contributing to Mindful Healthy Life, you can get great exposure for your organization, business or group and the satisfaction of knowing you are building a resource that will help more families to holistic health and wellness.
See below for more information on what that help might look like and email jessica (at) mindfulhealthylife (dot) com to request full details.
Team Member Opportunities
- Staff tables at events and share information about Mindful Healthy Life
- Post materials on bulletin boards and delivering materials to offers
- Assist with giveaways and review materials
- Assist with email
Assist with procuring and editing content. Must be (or be willing to become) comfortable in WordPress and have strong editing skills.
- Seek out guest blog posts and/or create questions for Q&A
- Edit and format guest blog posts, including images
- Promote posts on social media
- Follow-up with guest bloggers
- Find and add events relevant to our target audience: parents who are seeking a healthy and mindful lifestyle.
- Additional need is help to cover events with promo pieces and recaps. Manager may do or reach out to others to cover, including event organizers.
- Find and add listings for businesses, organizations, studios, wellness centers, etc.
- Additional help to reach out to those listed to inquire about partnerships
- May later shift into advertising manager position, which would include commission
Do you have one area of interest that you want to help get more exposure? Pick a “beat” and cover it here! Ensure that our site covers everything the DC area has to offer health-minded parents!
Topic experts are asked to:
- share calendar events and directory listings with the calendar and directory managers or to add listings themselves
- post events and new directory listings (or listings with timely news) to Facebook and mention on Twitter and follow/like/tag/thank all relevant partners and collaborators
- approach potential guest bloggers and/or write guest posts (at least one per quarter)
Topic areas include:
- Fertility, Pregnancy and Birth
- Energy Work
- Education (public schools, private schools, homeschooling, lifelong learning)
- Creativity & the Arts
- Non-toxic living (sub-topics may be created)
- Environmental advocacy
- Health advocacy
- Food advocacy
- Gardening & Agriculture
- Outdoor activity
- Physical fitness
Contact Jessica at jessica (at) mindfulhealthylife (dot) com to learn more.