This free educational series will help women understand how to navigate life’s many transitions in a holistic way.
A panel of experts shares advice on prevention, treatment and pathways to true wellness.
Women’s Health Summit talks include:
- Hormones through a Woman’s Life Stages with Lisa Lilienfeld, MD
- Menopausal Transitions with Delara Tavakoli, MD
- Benefits of Thermography with Donna Marie Scippa, NP, CTT and Marianne Scippa, RPP, RPE
- Cancer Prevention with Amina Keats, N.D., FABNO
- Cardiovascular Health with Felix Liao, DDS
- Fibromyalgia with Neil Spiegel, D.O., MBA
- Bone Health with Susan Brady, MPT
Register now to reserve your spot to listen to these informative and inspiring talks.
Attendees can listen for free all of the talks for the seven days of the Women’s Health Summit. Registrants will get an email each day with the day’s talk link.
Another perk of registration is a 10% discount on initial consultations with speakers.
The summit is also available for purchase to listen at a later time. During the run of the summit, the cost will be just $47
After the summit, the purchase cost will go up to $97.
To register now or purchase later, use the Mindful Healthy Life affiliate link: wellnessinspirednetwork.com/mindfulhealthylife
Jessica Claire Haney is the founder, publisher and editor of Mindful Healthy Life. Jessica volunteers on issues related to wellness in public schools and was the founder of the Arlington/Alexandria Chapter of Holistic Moms Network. A writer working on her first novel, Jessica offers copywriting, editing, writing coaching and holistic business consulting services. Learn more at JessicaClaireHaney.com and in Jessica’s Mindful Healthy Life Q&A. Follow Jessica on Facebook at MindfulHealthyLife, on @Twitte