Thanks for reaching out to Mindful Healthy Life! I would love to connect with you!
Email jessica (at) mindfulhealthylife (dot) com or fill out the form below.
Click here to sign up for my email list to receive blog posts to your In box and a seasonal newsletter.
Follow Mindful Healthy Life on social media:
Facebook at /Mindful Healthy Life for events, news, articles and happenings we think you’ll want to know about. This is my most active platform. Be sure to click “Follow” after you Like our page so you don’t miss a thing!
Join the DC Metro Healthy Family Connection Facebook group to connect with parents around the DC Metro Area.
Currently seeking additional administrators to grow the page, especially in DC and Maryland
Instagram @MindfulHealthy where I share images from events around town and inspiration I find in nature or in the everyday life with kids plus occasional connections with natural-minded brands, products, and busineses
Twitter @MindfulHealthy for everything I post on Facebook plus quotables from speakers at events and more
We are not seeking or publishing guest posts. Feel free to reach out to say hello, but inquiries about posts from strangers will be ignored.
I am grateful to the site’s partners for their support. While not currently seeking additional partnerships, I am always open to conversation.
Update April 2018:
You may have heard that that Facebook is giving visibility preference to groups over business pages, so it will likely be even harder for you to see Mindful Healthy Life Facebook page content unless it gets more interaction. You’re more likely to see things from groups.
I’ve long wanted to do more connecting of parents and those who serve youth across the DC area.
The purpose of the DC Metro Healthy Family Connection Facebook group would be for parents across jurisdictions in DC, Maryland and Virginia to share information about health and wellness initiatives so that we may learn from one another and support one another on a community and institutional level.
I see this group:
- providing an opportunity for people to share events and activities that we can all benefit from, including mindful parenting opportunities, large events like Rooting DC that support efforts like school gardening, yoga for youth workshops and the National Kids Yoga Conference, Congressional hearings and activism opportunities like the Play-In for Climate Action, wellness symposia and the like
- supporting efforts for things like mindfulness and wellness approaches in schools along with things like outdoor learning
- raising awareness about issues that affect us all, such as
- shared air quality from vehicle pollution, pesticides, turf fields, etc.
- cell phone tower radiation
- other issues that impact the health of our families, across the region
Please email me at jessica (at) mindfulhealthylife (dot) com if you’re interested in help moderating this group and making it a productive place to share. And go ahead and join today!