Calling all women for whom the holidays leave you feeling depleted. Gather in a supportive circle of awakening women for a rich day of reflection, deep rest & renewal. The season of winter is calling us to pull back from the busy outer world and into the depths of our inner selves, to soothe our weary spirits, salve our tired bodies and clear our chaotic minds. It’s time to slow down, pause and renew ourselves so we have the reserves for the seasons of new growth. Gift yourself with this restorative retreat for the quiet, introspection & sacred sisterhood your soul craves. You will engage in ritual, journaling, guided meditation, restorative yoga, deep breathing, energy healing, creative expression & sharing.
You will be guided to:
- Deeply nourish body, mind & soul
- Reflect on this potent past year
- Release what no longer serves you
- Align with your needs, desires & natural inner rhythms
- Create powerful, meaningful intentions for 2018
- Connect heart to heart with kindred spirits
A vegetarian lunch is included. Please bring yoga mat, journal, pen, water bottle and your favorite blanket.
Learn more at openheartmaryland.com/retreats