You are invited to webinar #2
Upgrade Your Health with Integrative Home Strategies
Rejuvenate, refresh & revive your body for SUMMERTIME!
Rejuvenation & Detoxification Program
National Integrated Health Associates
Wouldn’t you love to…
• Increase your energy throughout the day
• Feel more relaxed, calm & less stressed
• Experience deeper, uninterrupted sleep & wake up feeling refreshed
• Improve your digestion & avoid constipation or diarrhea
• Manage weight
• Lessen joint or muscle pain
• Breathe easier without sinus congestion or allergies
• Enhance your athletic performance, endurance & recovery
Your body is not unlike the plumbing system in your home. In order for it to work efficiently, you have to clean the pipes on a regular basis, otherwise they get clogged and waste accumulates. Similarly, if you do not clean your body’s “internal pipes” or “pathways” the toxic build-up turns to waste which gets reabsorbed and may trigger unpleasant symptoms that may lead to illness and disease. In your body, there are five “internal pipes” or “pathways” that release toxic build-up: digestive system, liver, kidneys, skin and lymphatic system/lungs. Detoxification and cleansing helps to remove toxins and often relieves some unhealthy symptoms.
Learn which foods, beverages & home strategies CLEANSE these organs AND which activities to AVOID to help prevent illness & restore health with NIHA health coaches, Julianne O’Dwyer & Darryl Yeagley.
5 Main pathways of elimination:
• Step 1: Digestive system or bowel/colon- probiotics, foods, beverages to strenghen/flush this system
• Step 2: Liver – Foods & fats/oils to strengthen/flush liver
• Step 4: Skin- Epsom salt baths & detoxifying techniques to stimulate excretions from skin
• Step 5: Lymphatic/lungs- Skin brushing & detoxifying techniques to stimulate lymphatic drainage
• Step 3: Kidneys- Foods & juices to strengthen/flush kidneys
Questions? Contact Julianne or Darryl at 202-237-7000
Through NIHA’s Health Essentials Coaching & Wellness Program &
NIHA’s Rejuvenation & Detoxification Program, Julianne & Darryl help clients support their bodies with proper nutrition, hydration, digestion, detoxification and lifestyle changes that have a positive impact on health.
Julianne O’Dwyer is an avid athlete from Colorado & health coach at National Integrated Health Associates. In her journey to wellness, she beat chronic pain, hormone & thyroid imbalances, mercury toxicity, Lyme disease, mononucleosis/epstein barr, sinus congestion, hypoglycemia & depression, she learned how to regain control of health.
She is an event organizer of annual Grow Your Health Gardening, Local Food & Wellness Festival held at Fairfax High School in Fairfax, VA.
National Integrated Health Associates (NIHA)
5225 Wisconsin Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20015
202.237.7000 ext 215