The calendar items included here are wonderful opportunities for health & wellness, natural living, and holistic parenting.
For a wide range of classes on breastfeeding, infant care and more, see the course listings at the Breastfeeding Center for Greater Washington.
Adding events of your own is free and easy! Just click on the green button that says “+Post Your Event” below, right at the top of the calendar. We can also help you promote your events with blog posts and via social media. Click here for information.
Women’s Health and Wellness Day features workshops on movement, mindfulness and bodywork with a special focus on pelvic floor health. Organized by Jen Chu of ITR Physical Therapy, the first-time event features 12 workshops over six sessions.
For a full description, see the Mindful Healthy Life interview with Jen Chu and event preview post at bit.ly/WomensWellnessGiveaway
Register at bit.ly/WomensHealthWellnessDay
More information at itrphysicaltherapy.com/speaking-engagements
Share the event on Facebook: www.facebook.com/events/786262038228369
Event schedule at a glance
- Your Pelvic Floor and You – Walter von Pechmann, MD of Mid Atlantic Urogynecology and Pelvic Surgery
- Embodied Presence: Coming Home to Your Body – Gabrielle Czaja, PT
- Chronic Pelvic Pain and Your Gut – Jennifer Chu, MS, PT, WCS of ITR Physical Therapy
- Pilates Mat Class for the Pelvic Floor – Lorena Montero
- Teamwork & Intimacy: A Winning Combination When Sex Hurts – Amy Heard, PhD
- Your Body, Post Partum: What to Expect – Allie Demers, PT, DPT of ITR Physical Therapy
- Be Strong: Building Strength from the Inside Out – Jennifer Chu, MS, PT, WCS of ITR Physical Therapy
- Mindfulness Meditation: Benefits and Guided Practice – Amy Heard, PhD
- Interstitial Cystitis – What I Need to Know – Melissa Delgado, MD of Gynecology and Wellness Center
- Lymphatic Drainage for Healthy Breasts – Rita Moran, MPT