Thanks for reaching out to Mindful Healthy Life! I would love to connect with you!
Email jessica (at) mindfulhealthylife (dot) com or fill out the form below.
Follow Mindful Healthy Life on social media:
Facebook at /Mindful Healthy Life for events, news, articles and happenings we think you’ll want to know about. This is my most active platform. Be sure to click “Follow” after you Like our page so you don’t miss a thing!
Instagram @MindfulHealthy where I share images from events around town and inspiration I find in nature or in the everyday life with kids plus occasional connections with natural-minded brands, products, and busineses
Guest posts are not currently being accepted except from local DC parents.
Those with businesses or organizaitons to promote can inquire about sponsored posts or other in-kind collaborations.
I am grateful to the site’s partners for their support. While not currently seeking additional partnerships, I am always open to conversation.
Update February 2018:
In the months ahead, I hope to make the DC Metro Healthy Family Connection Facebook group active. You may have heard that that Facebook is giving visibility preference to groups over business pages, so it will likely be even harder for you to see Mindful Healthy Life Facebook page content unless it gets more interaction. You’ll be more likely to see things on the group, and I’ve long wanted to do more connecting parents and those who serve youth across the DC area.
The purpose of the DC Metro Healthy Family Connection Facebook group would be for parents across jurisdictions in DC, Maryland and Virginia to share information about health and wellness initiatives so that we may learn from one another and support one another on a community and institutional level.
I see this group:
- providing an opportunity for people to share events and activities that we can all benefit from, including mindful parenting opportunities, large events like Rooting DC that support efforts like school gardening, yoga for youth workshops, Congressional hearings and activism opportunities like the Play-In for Climate Action, wellness symposia and the like
- supporting efforts for things like mindfulness and wellness approaches in schools along with things like outdoor learning
- raising awareness about issues that affect us all, such as
- shared air quality from vehicle pollution, pesticides, turf fields, etc.
- cell phone tower radiation
- other issues that impact the health of our families, across the region
Please email me if you’re interested in help moderating this group and making it a productive place to share. And go ahead and join today!